Pages

Home Snoring Remedy

Are you tired of waking up in the middle of the night because of your partner’s loud snores? Or do you ever wish your snoring would suddenly stop because you, yourself are just plain tired of it? Well guess what, there are some home remedies that can relieve your snoring. Here are some tips that just might help you get the sleep you crave.

The first question to ask yourself is what is causing the snoring? According to studies, Stertor, the medical term for snoring, is made from the vibrations of air, forced in a small opening at the back of the throat.

Snoring occurs when we are sleeping as a result of the muscles in the upper airway relaxing. When these muscles relax more than the usual, the air passage becomes blocked making it difficult for the air to pass to our lungs, our breathing stops for a brief period (apnea), thus resulting in snoring.

During apnea, an increase in the level of carbon dioxide happens. Our body will react to it and it will affect our heart rate and narrow our blood vessels. The more these muscles relax, the louder people can snore.

Some people are even unaware that they are snoring and they can also toss and turn.  As a result they wake up feeling tired and restless because of the poor quality of sleep.

There are also many factors that may cause snoring. A few of the reasons include obesity, alcohol and smoking, enlarged tonsils and sinusitis, or a blocked nose caused by colds.

Changing your lifestyles can help stop snoring. When you’re overweight, an increase of fat deposits in the upper airways occurs, narrowing these muscles. The best way to stop snoring is through exercising and losing weight.

It is a good idea to find time for exercising as well as eating a proper diet which can help greatly to reduce or stop snoring. Exercising is the easiest and most effective way in treating snoring. When exercising, concentrate more on your jaw because this is one of the common blocks that causes snoring.

If you smoke or drink too much alcohol, reduce them. Just minimize drinking especially at nights which can help to reduce snoring at nights and as well your health will improve.

Some studies also show that the position we use while sleeping also causes snoring. Evidently, sleeping facing up blocks our airway passage. So it is advisable to change the sleeping position by sleeping on the side or facing down.

In children, enlarged tonsils, a blocked nose caused by colds and upper respiratory tract soreness are major causes of snoring. When our nose is blocked, we tend to breathe through our mouth, this starts our snoring.

The home remedies mentioned above can be a great help to those who snore. These remedies may not cure everyone’s problems with regards to snoring but they can minimize or lessen them. Of coarse, medications and other devices such as throat sprays are used, but it has side effects and some are not that effective. It is still better to treat this condition naturally, with no side effects, and you can keep your money in your wallet.

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd, Hepatitis, Diabetes, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids&Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small faction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituaherbalcenter.com. My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with. He cure the following diseases below...1. Herpes 2. cancer 3. HIV / AIDS 4. hepatitis 5. Bring my ex back 6. Leprosy 7. SARS 8. Bubonic plague
    9. Cerebrovascular disease 10. Lower respiratory infections 11. Syphilis 12. Influenza A-H1N1 (swine flu) 13.Ischemic heart disease 14. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease 15. Shingles 16. Perinatal complications 17. diarrhea 18 .. lung cancer.

    ReplyDelete